Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of www.actovision.com. You are requested to read the following terms and conditions carefully before the use of the services offered on this site.
- The term user shall be used for the entity browsing the site www.actovision.com . The term site will be used for www.actovision.com . The term Actovision IT Solutions may be used synonymously with www.actovision.com.
- You cannot use the site www.actovision.com for any unlawful purposes or purposes prohibited by the terms and conditions contained on this page. Non-acceptance of these terms and conditions prohibits you from using the website. If you continue to use the site, it will be deemed that you have accepted the terms and conditions.
- By using www.actovision.com, you agree to follow and be bound to the terms and conditions associated with the usage of the site. Actovision IT Solutions reserves all rights to update, change or amend the terms and conditions with or without any notice to you. Actovision IT Solutions also holds all rights to change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any point of time.
- In case a conflict arises between the Terms and Conditions Page and The Terms and Conditions posted for the use of a particular area of the website then the latter shall have precedence subject to your use of that specific area of the website.
- All content present on www.actovision.com including but not limited to software, images, texts, video content, audio content and graphic content is the exclusive property of Actovision IT Solutions. Content from www.actovision.com cannot be copied, modified, republished, reproduced, distributed, posted, uploaded, stored, sold, downloaded or transmitted in any form without any prior written permission from Actovision IT Solutions. This excludes downloading, printing, and or copying of pages of the website for personal non-commercial home use. All rights that are not expressly granted reserved herein. Unauthorized use of materials from www.actovision.com could result in the violation of copyright laws, trademark laws and other applicable laws.
- Actovision IT Solution’s does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused to your computer system or any loss of data that results from the download of any material, content or information from the site www.actovision.com
- In no event is Actovision IT Solutions can be held liable for any indirect or direct damages including but not limited to incidental damages, limitation damages, direct damages or consequential damages as a result of use or inability to use www.actovision.com , damages pertaining to the use or inability to use any information provided on the website, damages pertaining to the use of good or services supplied to you through the website, or damages pertaining to any delays, errors, omissions or other inaccuracies contained in the website. The Company reserves the right, but shall not be required, to correct any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions.
- The information on the site has been acquired from absolutely reliable sources. Actovision IT Solutions disclaims all warranties associated with the completeness, accuracy or adequacy of such information.
- Actovision IT Solutions does not warranty that
- The website will be available uninterruptedly, securely, timely or on an error-free basis
- The website will fulfill your requirements
- The results acquired from the use of the website or any of the services offered on the website will be reliable or accurate.
- User agrees to defend, hold or indemnify Actovision IT Solutions harmless from and against all expenses, losses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or associated with any kind of misuse by the user of the content and services offered on the Site.
- Actovision IT Solution reserves the right to terminate the access of any user at any given point of time for a reason deemed reasonable by the company. The provisions associated with disclaimer of warranty, indemnification and the accuracy of the information shall survive such termination. Actovision IT Solutions has full right to monitor access to the website.
- www.actovision.com provides links and as references to third party websites. Actovision IT Solutions does not hold any responsibility for the availability, authenticity, and originality of content on the third-party websites. You are requested to review the terms and conditions and the privacy policies posted by these third party websites before making use of the same in any manner whatsoever. Actovision IT Solutions does not hold responsibility for the accessibility of content of the third party website on www.actovision.com, including associated pieces of advice, statements, opinions, and advertisements. The user bears all risks connected to the use of such content in any manner. Actovision IT Solutions is not liable for damage or loss caused to the user as a result of dealing with any third party.